Beachwood Medical Center cafe is located on the second floor.
Monday – Friday
11:00 am – 6:30 pm
Enjoy gourmet coffee for a cause at the Daily Dose in our lobby. All proceeds go to help the homeless in the Cleveland area. Learn more at Dailydosecoffeeshop.com.
Order your craft coffee, teas and smoothies in advance at Daily Dose online store.
We encourage visitors for emotional support and recovery. To provide a restful, safe and healing environment, we ask that all visitors comply with the following guidelines:
- The number of visitors may be limited at the nurse’s discretion
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times
- Be considerate of other patients by keeping noise to a minimum
- Refrain from visiting if you have a cold, sore throat or any contagious disease
- Observe “no visiting” and “precaution” signs before entering a room
- Do not smoke
- Leave the room during treatment and tests if asked
We allow 24-hour visitation where special hours and restrictions are not defined.
Mail & Flowers
Mail and packages will be delivered to your room. Any mail received after your discharge will be forwarded to your home address. Florists deliver directly to patient rooms. Outgoing mail may be taken to the nursing station or given to your attending nurse.
Wireless Internet Access
For your convenience, wireless internet access is available throughout Beachwood Medical Center.
Patients, family and visitors may use their cell phones anywhere in the building, except within close proximity (4 feet) of patients on monitoring equipment. To protect patient privacy, cell phones may not be used to take photos or videos on Beachwood Medical Center property.