Skilled Emergency Care
Beachwood Medical Center Emergency Department provides 24/7 emergency care, with the safety and comfort of our patients and their families a top priority. We treat all patients who come to us for care, regardless of their ability to pay.
Our emergency department features easy access to specialty fast-track care for orthopedic injuries, pain management and urologic conditions such as kidney stones. Patients can receive personalized care with a specialist within a day. Our skilled team will navigate you through your entire ED experience with access to laboratory and/or advanced imaging services, our 24 private rooms with space for your family member, and into follow-up treatment with our team of specialists.
Learn more about Beachwood Medical Center’s Emergency Services at 216-545-4820.
What Symptoms Can Mean an Emergency Department Visit is Needed?
- Sudden or severe head injury
- Broken bones
- Poisoning or overdose
- Unexplained shortness of breath, or not breathing
- Persistent bleeding or a deep wound needing stitches
- Unconsciousness or disorientation with an inability to speak
- High or uncontrollable fever
- Major burns
- Heart attack symptoms
- Blurred, double or loss of vision
- Intense pain
- Severe reactions to foods, medications or insect bites
- Kidney stones or the inability to urinate
- Rapid testicular inflammation and pain